Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 5

ahahahhaha
i swear i was gonna update but i was like ... nahhhH!
well i didnt do any homework
i tried i did but i met a cool guy name Andrew [Y.]! yes another andrew ahhaha well i'm bored
and my plant didnt grow roots ]: BUT it's still alive.
and apparently i totally forgot to talk to God T.T i know HOW COULD YOU FORGET!? it's such a big thing but you know sometimes we look @ the smaller things instead ya know?
well yup!
and so now i'm listening to Hillsong cause i just downloaded some new songs. <3 it.

"you are the way,
the truth, and the light
we live by faith
and not by sight for you
we're living all for you"

pretty <3 i love it.
also some new yellowcard, my american heart, anberlin, [they're bands]
anyways!!
so
today was a Starbucks Morning! yay! it's when i go "running" with my Starbucks Husband Andrew Kim. and we talk about school and update each other since we go to different schools and stuff.

i like Stronger -Kayne West its the only hip hop song i like [the chorus is what got me]
"N- n- now th- that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
Cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
Cause I can't get much wronger
Man I've been waitin' all night now
That's how long I've been on ya

I need you right now
I need you right now"
add some bass
there you go
:D

makes me "stronger" really it does. you know those songs you listen to when you're scared or down and it gives you courage or strength those songs with nice chords and strong bass makes you go like YEAH I CAN DO IT WOOOOOOOO~!!

i love those songs
like "Move Along by All American Rejects"
and "Be There by Rock Kills Kid"
well anyways

Happy Thanks Giving~!!
i am thankful for Christopher Columbus being so ignorant to think this was India. he should of been more open minded. or something. well anyways without him there would be no America. well i think there would but i doubt it would be call America or be a Democratic government. and yup :] and my family and friends and im just thankful for everything i take for granted.

well i'm talk to Scot, and his g/f is UBER pretty. :] im jealous.
ahahah well i dont know...
boys... ill let them come to me
i mean right now i quit on LOOKING for a long term relationship.
i mean i want one i really do. but i just have bad luck looking for one.
i dont even want to ask if i like the person im talking to right now.
well anyways
christmas shopping list
Angela Chen : Frame + Socks
Ashlee : shirt?
Stacey : Scarf
Kimmy : beanies
Edward : Scarf
Kate Bai : Hello Kitty BandAids and something else
...
i forgot
ahahah
the others

No comments: